Monday, June 29, 2009

Writing Absence

It has been an incredibly long time since I wrote last. I've contemplated the idea of how great it would be to get back into the blog and have brushed it off on accounts that I don't have the will power to keep it up!

As of recently, however, I have found myself up really late at night attempting to conceptualize all off my thoughts and ponderings. I realized that there was no better way to collect them all than back on this blog. I hand-write WAY too slowly and I am usually on my laptop when I am at home! These thoughts also help me open my brain processes a little bit more. 

I have been wanting to get back into music and writing, but have been unable to really think and vocalize my thoughts and ideas... Here I can do it semi-"efficiently"! 

So here is the new attempt at my blog that I am hoping for!

nathizz

No comments: